1. For best results pre-warm your actifry – just turn it on and let it heat up without any oil in it for 5 minutes or so.
2. Gather your potatoes and get a nice sharp knife. The key to crispy Actifry potatoes is cutting them thin. You really want to aim to cut your potato in to “fries” rather than thick chips for the best results.
3. Get a tea towel or some kitchen cloth and dry off your Actifry chips as much as you can.
4. Place your potato chips in the pre-warmed actifry and give a good blitz with the spray oil. I recommended 8 to 10 pumps for crispy potatoes, but if you’re brave you can use less! Close the lid and let the Actifry work it’s magic.
5. Normally my Actifry chips will take anywhere between 25 to 30 minutes to be lovely and crisp. But I recommend for your first go you keep an eye on them until they’re at your preferred colour.